Notice for applicants visiting CKGS Application Center at USA
Due to security reasons the following items will not be allowed inside the Visa Application Service
- Any kind of explosive goods or material, weapon or weapon like objects
- Any inflammable item such as lighters / fuel / matchboxes etc.
- Any types of sharp objects such as scissors nail filers or pen knives
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- All bags such as briefcases, leather, jute or cloth bag, travel bags, bag packs, suitcases or zip folders will not be allowed to carry inside the center.
- All electronic gadgets or battery operated items such as cameras, audio / video cassettes, compact discs, portable music players, laptops, floppies, MP3, iPads will not be allowed to carry inside the center.
- The list provided above is not restricted to the items mentioned. Other items may also be prohibited as per the discretion of the security guard on duty, if the same is seen as life threatening objectives / material which could cause harm or disrupt the security rules and regulations.
Due to security reasons only the Applicant will be allowed to enter the Center. No other person(s) accompanying the applicant during the application submission or retrieval procedure will be permit to enter the CKGS Application Center. However, as an exception only interpreters and one additional support system will be allowed to accompany applicants who are challenged and differently able.
Please note there is no additional facility provided at the CKGS Application Center for the storage of goods / material. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the center.
Upon Visa applications or queries, personal data that you submit to us will be processed in accordance with the Personal data act prevalent in United States. Here you can read about how we deal with personal data.
Controller of Personal Data
Controller of processing of personal data is Cox & Kings Global Services USA LLC 70-26, Groton street, Forest hills, NY 11375.
Processing of personal data in connection with queries
In connection with a query, contact details that you submit to us will be treated only for correspondence with regard to your query.
Processing of personal data in connection with a Visa application
Upon an application for Visa, CKGS will collect and process your personal data in accordance with the requirements specified by the Embassy of India Washington DC. Insofar as in the framework of the Visa application CKGS collects, saves or uses personal data itself, this is only done insofar as is necessary for the processing of the Visa application and for the rendering of our other services and the performance of the contract. Accordingly, data is only passed on to third parties insofar as CKGS service partners (e.g. courier services) or the Embassy of India Washington DC requires the data to process the application. In such cases, however, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the necessary minimum.
Otherwise, passing your personal data on to third parties, selling it to third parties or transmitting it to third parties in another way is excluded, unless CKGS is obliged by law or by a court decision to pass the data on, or if passing the data on is necessary for the pursuit of claims and criminal-law prosecution in the event of attacks on CKGS IT infrastructure.
Please be aware that CKGS can leave no guarantees and that CKGS takes no legal responsibility for the Indian Embassy’s processesing of your personal data.
By submitting your personal data, you actively consent to our treatment of your personal data as outlined above.
Right to information, correction and deletion of data
Pursuant to the Personal Data Act, you are upon a written and duly signed request entitled to information regarding our processing of your personal data. You are also entitled to ask for correction of incorrect data and for the deletion of data. You may also, at any time, revoke your consent to our processing of your personal data.
Information regarding cookies