FAQs - VISA
- Who are eligible for a Conference visa?
Conference visa is granted to a foreigner:
- Whose sole objective of visiting India is to attend a conference / seminar or workshop being held in India;
- Who holds a valid passport, and a re-entry permit if that is required under the law of the country of nationality of the applicant;
- Who is not a persona-non-grata to the Government of India;
- Who is not considered an undesirable person and is not the subject of a negative list or any warning circular or other restrictive list; and
- Who is a person of assured financial standing (the production of a return ticket and availability of sufficient money to spend during his stay in India may be considered sufficient for this purpose).
Please click on the URL given below. Simply fill in the widget and you will get the information of the visa / category including jurisdiction, fees, document, checklist, forms, etc.Conference Visa