FAQs - VISA
- What is the process to be followed if notarization of copy of Naturalization is not possible?
If notarization of a Naturalization Certificate is not possible, then applicant must note the following:
- When you require a Certificate of Naturalization to be authenticated, be sure to use the term ‘Certified True Copy’.
- Make an appointment with your local USCIS office by using the InfoPass Appointment Scheduler on infopass.uscis.gov/.
- When you go for your appointment to your local USCIS office, be sure to take your Original Naturalization Certificate and a copy of it.
- Also take another form of photo identification, such as a Driver’s license or Passport.
- A USCIS officer will review the documents and may certify the copy, if the officer can confirm your identity and status as a naturalized citizen.