FAQs - VISA
- What are the OCI Signature specifications for Adults?
All forms and letters on the CKGS website have to be signed by the applicant where indicated.
The following sections of the OCI Application Form must be Duly Signed:
- OCI PART A (Uploaded Signature must be legible on a plain white background).
- OCI PART B
- It should be in JPEG/JPG format only
- Max size should 200kb
- The height and width of the Signature Photo must have aspect ratio 1:3
- The minimum dimensions are 200 pixels (width) x 67 pixels (height)
- The maximum dimensions are 900 pixels (width) x 300 pixels (height)