IMPORTANT NOTICE: CKGS Visa Application Centers and Contact Center will remain closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 on account of Memorial Day.
CKGS Application Center Washington DC
Hours of Operations
Visa Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
Submission by appointments
09:00 AM - 02.00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)
|Submission by third party||09:00 AM - 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Document collection||04:00 PM - 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Document collection by third party||04:00 PM - 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Submission of Additional / Original Documents for
Visa / OCI / Renunciation Applications by walk-in
|09:00 AM - 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Emergency Applications||09:00 AM - 02.00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
Applicants should note that the Washington DC center shall only open at 9 AM EST. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM EST. Applicants are requested not to arrive at our application center prior to 9 AM EST as this is causing a lot of inconvenience to other tenants in the building.
CKGS Application Center
(Visa / OCI / PIO / Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Department)
1250 23rd St NW,
Washington, DC 20037.
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the visa application centre to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
- Applicants should note that the Washington DC center shall open only at 9 AM EST. Applicants are requested not to arrive at the application centre prior to this time. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM EST.
Include States: Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia
Our office is located in the west end of Georgetown. The nearest metro stations, if travelling by train, are Foggy bottom (blue / orange line) and DuPont Circle (red line).
Call Center Helpdesk
Call center operates from Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST (except holidays)
||Call Centre Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
There is metered parking available outside the application centre. Parking outside the application centre is at the owner's risk. A parking garage is located behind our building on 24th Street, the cost for parking is $17.00.
To assist you, we have provided a list of Notaries near the CKGS Application Center.
Please note that these are just suggestions and that CKGS has no affiliation and takes no responsibility of the services provided:
|Notary Company Name||Address||Phone Number||Map|
|The UPS Store||2021 L St NW, Washington DC 20036||(202) 775-4302|
|One Source Process Servers||2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW #4, Washington DC 20037||(202) 459-4760|