CKGS Application Center New York
Hours of Operations
Visa Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
Submission by appointments
09:00 AM - 02.00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)
|Submission by third party||09:00 AM - 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Document collection||03:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Document collection by third party||03:00 PM - 05:00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Submission of Additional / Original Documents for
Visa / OCI / Renunciation Applications by walk-in
|09:00 AM - 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Emergency Applications submission at CKGS||Time :- 09:00 AM to 2.00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)
Applicants should note that the New York center shall only open at 9 AM EST. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM EST. Applicants are requested not to arrive at our application center prior to 9 AM EST as this is causing a lot of inconvenience to other tenants in the building.
CKGS Application Center
(Visa / OCI / PIO / Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Department)
235 West 23rd Street,
New York, NY 10011
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the visa application centre to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
Include States: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Call Centre Helpdesk
Call centre operates from Monday to Friday - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST (except holidays)
||Call Centre Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
To assist you, we have provided a list of Notaries near the CKGS Application Center.
Please note that these are just suggestions and that CKGS has no affiliation and takes no responsibility of the services provided:
|Notary Company Name||Address||Phone Number||Map|
|Notary Public Central||Notary Public Central, 401 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10001||(516) 797-0022|
|The UPS Store||1 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10119||(212) 290-8009|