IMPORTANT NOTE: Indian Embassy/Consulates, CKGS Visa Application Centers and Contact Center will remain closed on Friday, March 02, 2018 on account of Holi.
CKGS Application Center Chicago
Hours of Operations
Visa Application Centre operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
Submission by appointments
09:00 AM - 02.00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)
|Submission by third party||09:00 AM - 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Document collection||03:30 PM - 05:30 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Document collection by third party||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Submission of Additional / Original Documents for
Visa / OCI / Renunciation Applications by walk-in
|09:00 AM - 11.00 AM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Emergency Applications||09:00 AM - 02.00 PM (Monday to Friday except holidays)|
Applicants should note that the Chicago center shall only open at 9 AM CST. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM CST. Applicants are requested not to arrive at our application center prior to 9 AM CST as this is causing a lot of inconvenience to other tenants in the building.
CKGS Application Center
(Visa / OCI / PIO / Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Department)
19 S La Salle Street,
Chicago, IL 60603.
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the visa application centre to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
Include States: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
Call Centre Helpdesk
Call centre operates from Monday to Friday - - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST (except holidays)
||Call Centre Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
To assist you, we have provided a list of Notaries near the CKGS Application Center.
Please note that these are just suggestions and that CKGS has no affiliation and takes no responsibility of the services provided:
|Notary Company Name||Address||Phone Number||Map|
|The UPS Store||17 E MONROE ST CHICAGO, IL 60603||312 917 1705|
|The UPS Store||47 W Polk St #100, Chicago, IL 60605||312 427 7839|