Indian Visa Application & Processing Centers in USA

CKGS is the only authorized Service Provider for the Embassy of India and its Consulates across the USA for VISA services as follows with effect from May 21, 2014.

It should be noted that the Embassy of India and its Consulates in the USA do not recognize any other agency who may provide Indian visas or who deal with Indian visa applications or any other aforementioned service.

India Visa

Hicksville, Connecticut

        Click here

San Francisco
Sacramento, Los Angeles

        Click here
News & Notices
  • General
  • Washington DC
  • New York
  • Atlanta
  • Chicago
  • Houston
  • San Francisco

    • PIO Card scheme has been withdrawn vide Gazette Notification No.25024/9/2014F.I dated 09 January 2015.
    • Henceforth, applicants may apply for an OCI card ONLY, as the PIO card scheme is no longer in existence.
    • CKGS has been directed NOT TO accept any fresh PIO applications.

    • OCI in lieu of PIO card:
    • Existing valid PIO cardholders must apply for OCI card under OCI in lieu of PIO card category.
    • Consular fee for this OCI category is Gratis.
    • Applicants will be required to pay CKGS service fee, Indian Community Welfare Fund Fee (ICWF) and fee for any other optional services availed.
    • The existing PIO cardholders can travel to India using the PIO card with valid passport.
    • However, PIO cardholders are advised to apply for OCI in lieu of PIO as soon as possible at

    As soon as additional information is received from Embassy / Consulates, we shall update on our website.

View all News & Notices